FreeBeg

Full Version: Asking for help to better our lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I am Gloria born in poor family in a civil wor country Mozambique I was unable to get education due to the war as I young girl I had to leave my country to the neighboring country to look for a better life since I don't have education I worked as dishwasher in a restaurant and I was able to take care of the orphans chicken's my two brothers and their wife's left behind due to incurable diseases and I was very grateful for the job opportunity I had but I lost my job due to the COVID-19 the restaurant I was working on it had to close down permanently and those that survived COVID-19 the are not hiring so I signed up here to ask for help to continue to give those 4 kids left behind education and a place to call home when I had a job a managed to buy a land and started to build a house now I'm totally stack I can't finish building the house because I don't have a job anymore so any help I can get will mean a lot to us maybe who knows we can finally have a roof over our heads and open a little chicken farm so I can continue giving the children's and myself a better life
Thank you in advance
Regards
Gloria 

https://www.paypal.me/glo971