FreeBeg

Full Version: I only need to feed my kids and pay rent until my leg gets better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Wafaa
I live in occupied Palestine. I hope my english is good though its not my first languge but i did learn it and i love it, I am a mother of two children. I hold a university degree but does not have a job. I try my best to be a good mother in light of the difficult circumstances the country is going through. I live in a room and a bathroom for myself and my children. Currently I have to work different jobs like a made or sometimes take care of ealdery for a day or 2 in order to get my daily sustenance for My little childrens, 2 days ago i broke my leg while working and now i have no job no money and its killing me seeing my childrine like that so now I beg you with all my heart, I beg you with some money, I do not ask for much, I am trying to save up in order to do a small business for myself and for my childrens, I am good at cooking and I am trying to build a home food business, but I need money for that, I hope that there are good people in this world, and you may be one of them.
Thank you with all my heart and please pray for me
https://paypal.me/wafasarhan?country.x=IL&locale.x=en_US