FreeBeg

Full Version: Everything I own is lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Archie from the Philippines, me and wife came from a poor family but strive so hard to establish a good and comfortable life with my kids. We are able to mortgage a condominium unit, a house and lot in a good subdivision, got cars and businesses. 

Then, my step father got cancer, then my mother got heart problem and we spend most of our money for the hospitalization, and for the burials. Worst, pandemic Strick. We are building 14 houses (for our construction company) without fundings because the developer halt all payments due to financial stability. We continue the construction asking loans from different persons with a very high monthly interest(8% to 20%). The advertising company we also owned also had no income. We have projects but needs fund to continue since we already consume the down payment in paying the interest of our loans. 

Now, everything slowly got away from my hands. The condominium with a balance of nearly 55,000USD will now be foreclosed by the developer and so is the house and lot with nearly 108,000USD. I have a loan both from friends and online nearly 100,000USD with a monthly interest. From here I really don't know where to go, I don't know what to do. All I know now is that me and my wife will soon go to jail, my properties will sequestered and my children will stop from studying.

I need help please...