FreeBeg

Full Version: Legal troubles(Verifiable documents if needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello;
In search for help with paying the remaining balance of court fines $450.00 which is due on July 21, 2023.
My husband recently was diagnosis with cancer. Abruptly he had to stop working and begin chemotherapy treatments very quickly. Due to having to pay out of pocket for his treatments it has depleted all of our savings. We are facing hardship and I am the only one who is working trying to maintain rent and all the other bills in our home. I already received an extension and payment plan on my court fees. The court fees was initiated due to failure of not having car insurance which caused my driver license to be suspended. Was driving one evening coming home from work I was pulled over due to missing headlight and unaware of my licenses being suspended at the time I was pulled over. I went to jail for the night until bonded out faced the judge and was given the court ordered fees of $1200.00. I've paid most of it and DO NOT have the funds nor means to pay remaining balance and by not doing so it will result having to spend 45 days in county jail. I CANNOT AFFORD JAIL time especially my husband and children need me. Also; I am the only able body to manage all the bills and provide food in my home. I was researching the web trying to apply for any type of loans which no luck. That's when I came upon the information to this website to in regards to receiving help.
I AM in desperate need, nor have I ever done anything like this before. Really praying and seeking for a miracle this is my last resort. In the future I definitely would be paying it forward; especially if someone helps me. It's only fair and right to help the next person when I'm able to do so....PLEEEEEESEEE HELP DESPERATELY IN NEED. 
Thank you all in advance.....Please hear and feel my plea for help. 
https://cash.app/$Gadsteph04
https://www.paypal.me/Soda82