FreeBeg

Full Version: Help Fund my Boutique
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I would like to start by saying thank you if you are currently taking the time to read this.  I am a nurse and have been in the healthcare field for over 20 yrs mostly  working with veterans,  which I have enjoyed and greatly appreciate their service.  I would have to say since the 2020 pandemic  I feel like healthcare has changed so much and I'm finding I no longer get the enjoyment out of it like I used to.  I have always been interested in being a small business owner, my whole life has been working for others even in my personal life I would have to admit that I am a people pleasing person, others would describe me as very kind, empathetic, giving and the most open minded individual you will ever meet.  I LOVE giving and gifting people and making them smile, because it makes me smile and happy. if I could ever end up winning the lottery I have a promise I made with myself and the guy upstairs that I would pay it forward to others in need and we have so many people in need. While this is not a need request ...I have always wanted to open a little boutique that I can get up and go to my shop every day and be my own boss while still contributing to society.  I'm currently 51 yrs old and tired, my body is tired and though this isn't a sad story i'm asking for funds because I simply don't have the means and other than going to banks and getting loans which I have but I am not in the position financially to request anymore.   I have exhausted my banking opportunities. My previous debts are from being a single mom of a daughter who is now 25 and finally finished with collage and its not a sad story because we made it thru and did it together.  My life has not been easy, in fact when I was a child in school a nun gave me an inspirational poster of a gymnast with a quote that said "Don't pray for an easy life pray to be a strong person"  I feel like my life has been just that!!!  Undecided  If anyone feels like donating i'm looking to raise 20k to buy stock items for the boutique so I can open shop.  Im a person to pay it forward so if anything good comes of this I will be paying it forward.  We all have sad stories and I have many but I'm choosing to do it this way.  Thanks for listening.