FreeBeg

Full Version: Dreams and Wishes to receive Urgent Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi eryone. ?

I am a 57-year-old guy from Northern Europe. I am a friendly middle-aged guy from Sweden and have been a resident of Spain for 24 years. 

I'm ashamed to have to do this; I am not that kind of person, but often the one who listens to others.
All my life, I have tried to solve other people's problems before my problems, and I try to be available 24/7
I say this because I have gone straight to the wall mentally, and I have been and am something between a nervous breakdown and suicide. 

I need Urgent help. I can't stand my situation much longer, I thought I could stand against everything, but I can't. ?

If you see yourself as a Good, Honest and Thoughtful person who can afford and can help others in need, I would be grateful if you took your time and read this post. ??
Thank You ? /Bo

Fundrazr read this page with attention.

Ps/ 
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 
Without being rude or impolite, I'll advise you that I recognize this form of email where I will later get an order to put in money in advance. And that will never happen, and on top wouldn't be possible. If this is one of those types, I tell you now that the conversation has ended.
(I hope I'm wrong as I have gone through and suffered from that bad experience before).  /Ds