FreeBeg

Full Version: Urgent Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone.

I am a friendly middle-aged guy from Sweden and have been a resident of Spain for 24 years. 
All my life, I have tried to solve other people's problems before my problems, and I try to be available 24/7

I need Urgent help to sort out my life and live like an average person again.
I'm ashamed that a man my age has come to that point; I'm not that kind of person. I'm completely the opposite, the one who listens to others and helps with everything I can.
I say this because I have now gone straight into the wall mentally, and I have been and still am something between a nervous breakdown and suicide. 
Now is it in my head (day and night), grave thoughts about suicide because I can not take more? No one around me should describe me as a too honest, happy, good, caring and helpful person with a heart bigger than my head. Nobody around me would never
believe that I was an unhappy person, both emotionally and economically.

I've tried to get help for quite a while now, but of more than 200 answers, no one was real, just scammers who tried to cheat me. (I didn't fall into the trap because I've been through that two times, and very expensive. It will never happen again)

If you see yourself as a Good, Honest and Thoughtful person who can afford and help others in need, I would be grateful if you took your time and read this post. Thank You ?

Dream Wish Story  Do not hesitate to ask for identification or other questions.

Ps/
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 
Without being rude or impolite, I'll advise you that I recognize this form of email where I will later get an order to put in money in advance. And that will never happen, and on top wouldn't be possible. If this is one of those types, I tell you now that the conversation has ended.
(I hope I'm wrong as I have gone through and suffered from that bad experience before). /Ds