FreeBeg

Full Version: A woman in need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I’m 24 and my name is Precious but I couldn’t use my name as my user name because someone already has it as there’s, and that’s why I chose the name Honesty because it’s a nice name too.
 I’ve recently lost my apartment due to an eviction but I worked with the free resources and they were able to help me  get that eviction off of my record. I feel like giving up at times, who doesn’t, but lately it’s just been a bit much to bare alone. So I couldn’t go back and live with my mom but I did find a caseworker that was able to get my in a shelter for women. She said that she would help me get another job and get another apartment but then she got pregnant and she quit her job shortly after she found out she was pregnant. I try my best to keep my head held high with a smile that shines. It’s just sometimes enough is enough and right now is that time for me. I’ve had enough of this working so hard to continue to be behind on my bills, working so hard to get into school but I still haven’t saved enough for my fees, I worked hard for what I’ve had and still have and I am proud of myself threw it all and I know there are people out there that do care and are just as proud of me.
I could go on and on about things going wrong in my life, where I continue to struggle, why I continue to fight.. Today I chose to reach out to my community and ask for any donations possible to help support me getting through this difficult time.I really need clothes and food, but most importantly I need help getting back into my own place. I have a car, it’s not in the best condition, but i did buy it cash so I don’t have to worry about payments, as far as a financial bond goes. I enjoy all work that I do, so working isn’t ever a problem, it’s me finding a good job that pays is my problem. And that’s why I will continue pushing to get my degree because it’s time for me to shine in this world and I know I deserve it. Thank you heroes in advance you don’t know how much this means to me. #HeroesChangingLives Heart
paypal.me/karmal507