FreeBeg

Full Version: Breadwinner: Swimming in Debt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm from Asia. I'm 29- male. My father our main breadwinner passed away last year and no one is able to take care of my mom and my family. We were swimming in debt during the start (around $75,000). This change made me into our family as a breadwinner. During the start I was able to provide and we were able to clear the hospital debt since I have a job and able to cover all living expenses. Last March i was laid-off from my job and up until now i'm unable to find a new job (job market right now for my profession is very competitive). I started borrowing money from different loan companies and now i'm swimming in debt and credit collectors have been bombarding my phone to pay. My savings have been depleted and now i don't know what to do but to ask your kind hearts (any amount would do) to help me get back-up on my feet and to avoid me, my mom and my family from being homeless.  Confused

https://paypal.me/janalexisrasco