FreeBeg

Full Version: Homeless and losing hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! My name is Tiffany and I humbly ask of you for a few minutes of your time. Thank you for reading. My family lost everything material that we owned in December of 2021 due to the devastating tornado that came through Kentucky. FEMA helped with 2 months rent and a couple of churches helped some with food and supplies. I am forever grateful for the help we received! However, we are completely homeless now. We have no transportation to get jobs or other assistance that me be available. We live 15 miles to the closest store! We had bikes, and they were stolen from us. We have no food in the house. The clothes we wear were donated to us. Im trying desperately to reach anyone that could help! Im optimistic normally I have a we will get through anything attitude. But sleeping in a tent, no bed, in a backyard at a friends house, no food, no car, no bike, no phone..... Im losing my hope more by the minute. $1 or $100 it doesn't matter .... Anything is appreciated! We have nothing and need everything .... But the main focus is getting a vehicles (tags and insurance and gas) and immediately need food and a bed! My PayPal isĀ 

Paypal.me/tiffanydaniels718

Thank you