FreeBeg

Full Version: Help for my love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we met, we’ve been through a lot of challenges, from facing divorce and having to move due to the sale of our house just before the start of Covid. Finding a place to live became even more difficult during the eviction mandate, and we ended up living in hotels for over a year. Eventually, we moved in with my mother, but we discovered mold issues in the walls and HVAC, and the landlord neglected to address the problem, leading to condemnation by the city and eviction. We’re still fighting the landlord in court over this matter.

In the midst of all these struggles, we also lost my stepmom to complications from open heart surgery, leaving my 83-year-old father in need of care. Simultaneously, my mother fell twice, suffering from broken ribs and a broken shoulder, and we’re doing our best to take care of them while searching for another place to live. However, despite all these difficulties, the main reason for my request is that my significant other experienced a traumatic sexual assault before we got together. She’s been trying to recover mentally, but she urgently needs her front teeth fixed, as they were damaged during the incident and are deteriorating without veneers. Additionally, she lost weight after giving birth to her second daughter but couldn’t get rid of the excess skin in her stomach area.

I’ve been wanting to help her with these issues, but with all the ongoing challenges, I thought I’d reach out to see if anyone would be willing to assist in making this young lady’s day brighter. Your help would mean a lot to both of us.

https://www.paypal.me/flywithneo?locale.x=en_US