FreeBeg

Full Version: Funding Appeal for Broiler Poultry Production Business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Donors and Well-wishers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your support for my broiler poultry production business. After utilizing my gratuity to construct a poultry house that can accommodate 10,000 broiler chickens, I am now faced with the challenge of securing the necessary funds to kick-start the operation and make it a success.

To ensure the smooth functioning of the poultry house and provide the best care for the broiler chickens, I require a total of $85,000 for the following essential investments:

Electricity Installation: To provide a conducive environment for the broilers, we need to install electricity in the poultry house for lighting, heating, and ventilation purposes.

Purchase of Feeders, Drinkers, and Drums: Proper feeding and hydration are crucial for the well-being and growth of the broilers. Acquiring quality feeders, drinkers, and drums is essential for efficient feeding practices.

Acquisition of Chicks, Feed, Vaccines, and Medications: To initiate the broiler production process, I need to purchase healthy chicks, high-quality feed, and essential vaccines and medications to ensure their health and prevent diseases.

Poultry House Security: Securing the poultry house with a fence is vital to protect the broilers from predators and maintain a safe environment for their growth.

Submersible Pump Installation: A submersible pump is required to efficiently channel water directly from the borehole to the poultry house, ensuring a steady and reliable water supply for the birds.

Unfortunately, my employment contract ended in December 2022, leaving me without the means to access the necessary capital to fund this venture independently. As a passionate and dedicated entrepreneur, I am committed to making this business a success and contributing to the local economy by providing fresh and healthy poultry products.

Your support would not only help me achieve my dream of running a successful broiler poultry production business but also create employment opportunities within the community and contribute to the food supply chain.

Any contribution, no matter how small, would be immensely appreciated and will go directly towards ensuring the successful start-up of the broiler poultry production venture. If you would like to assist me on this journey, you can send your donation to my PayPal account: paypal.me/Chongmon2509.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I am sincerely grateful for your consideration and support.

paypal.me/Chongmon2509.

With warm regards,

Choongo M