FreeBeg

Full Version: I don't know where to go next!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place to do this but I don't know what else to do and where to ask for help anymore.
I lived my entire life in debt and now that I am 35 Im wondering if this is how it is going to carry out for the rest of my life, I can't carry out like this anymore I am looking at other people that have no debt and are living a good life and I'm just broken inside when I see that I cannot get on track with my life.
Whenever I think it will be a bit better something goes wrong and I get back in the hole I don't know anymore, I did stupid things also not saying Im a saint took the alcohol path for a while but realized at one point that it is not good for myself or for my situation. But I always worked and I always tried to make it work and get that financial freedom that I never had, I don't understand maybe because that's how I started in life that's how it is going to carry out the rest of my life don't know!
I'm just wondering if there are people that went true similar things in life and they can say I made it I've been in the hole but I managed to get myself up and going and now I'm doing alright again don't know!
Got a nice job last year, pay is alright but like always when I thought that this will work and get back on track and I will finally manage to get myself out of the hole, my wife lost her job and was diagnosed with a medical condition that now stops her from working ( yep just great I know ).

So I'm just grinding away to keep on track with bills and home essentials and debt, Im about 20K in debt and I feel like I will never get out of it.
I know there are other people with different problems but this is mine.

So if you are a person that made it out of the hole would you help someone out to get his life back on track?
I don't necessarily want free help I could pay you back in time, I know I can do big things in this life but I need a Boost to get out of this hole.

I would like to hear back from people about how they made it or anything else they want to talk about.

Thank you 
I drop my Paypal link just in case don't know: [/url][url=https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile]paypal.me/tiberiupuscas