FreeBeg

Full Version: Fallen On Hardship Life went to s#it Town in A year Please Please Please Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know Who will be reading but I eneded up here and let me try cause I am at the end of my rope and exsuasted evry possible resource.

A Year Ago My life took a turn i dis not ask for or did not expect. On yhe day to be married my Soon to be husband got killed in an Car accident on one of the quietest road in South Africa.

As we where to sort out bank and acoounts after the weding because we are young and have worlds time.
Never say Never.

Well Life decided to take out the s#it stick and beat me. I am a postive person and religious also. But I do not know as to why I am where I am. Everything went south I have nothing left. I jave a bed this phone and a few items of clothing. Get a job you think....

Well i lost mine due to covid and in South Africa Being A white male in your 30s is not promising to get hired.

This is due to affirmitave action that allows Previous disadvantage Persons of colour to be hired first. And im all for it...

As I thought i had the hiding of my life loising my life partner the morning to be wed, loosing my job, inherent a small mount everest of debt that im paying
I f? broke both ankles in this year.
The last bit of money luke the last i had to use to get surgery.

MY RESON FOR WRITING IS FOOD
My mom who i supported since 18 is paying the price. She cant work cause 2 Stokes and a heart attack.

We have no food I mean nothing
I work od jobs where i can but from hand to mouth.
I am putting this out in the universe. Pray I do....  Hope is slim, Being positive not so muc, light whats the point...
To Life Karma mother nature whoever is dishing me the shit spoon and beating me wuth it. Please Just A break even if its a day Please