FreeBeg

Full Version: Need some help to fund capital in our business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day, Every one.

Writing this, From the Philippines. 

I am humbly asking for some financial help to start up our business or Mini store, Funds for capital. My husband work as Tricycle driver and in a day he only earned 400php or 7 usd and it depends if he can get many passengers, if he's unfortunate lower than 7usd he could get. It's not sufficient for us family since we have 2 sons and already in highschool and elementary. We also have some bills and loans. I'm planning to have mini store so i could help my husband for our financial needs.

We would be grateful if anyone would willing to help us in any amount, it is truly appreciated and a big help to us to start up a new life. We would gather every help that you're gonna give to us. 

I believe that even there's some evil people out here tryna scam people who is in need and unfortunate, there is still who have a good heart and willing to help those people who are in need. God bless us.

Paypal: redricoapril@gmail.com