FreeBeg

Full Version: House foreclosure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Help Us Avoid Forclosure
Things have seemed to spiral out of control financially over the last six months and have become dire in the last few weeks.  I am not someone that has ever asked for anything I usually just work harder, however I am drowning and must ask for help. I must catch up on my family’s house payments as I am very close to foreclosure. I am truly begging for help and will offer our prayers for your generosity in return.   I do not have any financial safety net due to a business that went under after our bank was sold and the new bank pulled our lines of credit after 17 years of business.  We are not alone I have met so many small business owners in many different businesses that have met with the same fate. There was a time I didn’t understand how people could be homeless and then one day I got a phone call that changed our financial lives forever. I was told that my bank had been sold and my business loans would not be renewed. No discussion permitted all decided.  It has been a fight ever since. Thank you for understanding our difficulty and for your generosity. 

https://paypal.me/meghannbry?country.x=CA&locale.x=en_US