FreeBeg

Full Version: Please, I really need your help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am from Nigeria, an undergraduate student from one of the top colleges here. I am the third child of my parents; and I am currently actively looking for support to help my mum.

Things were going fine until her business took a turn for the worse, she rears poultry birds (broilers) on a large scale; and she is usually supported with feeds upfront by a local feed supplier. Just recently, she stocked 3000 birds, bought some feed worth of 1000 dollars and was given 7000dollars worth of feed upfront. Unfortunately, the birds grew sick and only manifested signs months later, they died in numbers and she was only able to get 4000 dollars from her investment. She has a debt of 3000 dollars (about 3 million naira) left to balance the feed supplier.

We really have no one to turn to, and this was all I could think of to assist her. I feel very bad watching her cry every day and I really don't know what to do. She experiences sleepless nights too, and her worry has begun to affect her health. Your contributions would be very well appreciated.