FreeBeg

Full Version: Help Me Pay for Medical School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have just completed my first year of medical school, but unfortunately, I am a bit behind on my tuition fees. If I do not pay my outstanding fees by the end of the month, I won't be able to start second year. This has been a dream of mine for so long, and I hope that whoever is reading this is willing to help me.
In an ideal world, I would be able to ask my family to help me, but everyone in my family is in a very tough position financially due to the cost-of-living crisis, and as I am an adult, I don’t want to ask my family to give me money and it cause them to be unable to pay for their necessities.
Becoming a doctor has been a dream of mine for many years, and now that I have started, I can really see that it is my calling. I have worked too hard and too long for me to not be able to make it now that I've gotten in.

I have been working this summer, but sadly I have not been able to earn enough to cover both my fees and my living costs. I have also been working throughout the academic year but due to unexpected living costs and a lower student loan than I was expecting, the self-funded portion of my tuition fees is overdue. I thought I would have enough to pay the fees, but it sadly did not end up that way.

Now, for the money. I am asking for £800 to help me pay my fees. My university has given me some leeway, but I need to pay most of my outstanding fees to register for my second year. However much you decide to give me is more than enough. I am overdue £1600, but I can fund the initial £800 from odd jobs I have worked in my short summer break. I am conscious of my need to save for my living costs for the next year, so not all the money that I have earned can be spent on my fees. Luckily, for the next few years of medical school I won’t have to pay any tuition fees, so once I’m over this hurdle things will look much brighter.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope that you consider donating to me.

PayPal