FreeBeg

Full Version: Financial Struggles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I usually try to stay away from asking for help but at this point I think imma need it. 

I'm a medically disabled 20 year old, I have severe Dysautonomia/POTS and it keeps me from working, I want to be able to help my partner with bills to keep the house his nana gave us but I have no ways of helping yet. Once I get a drawing tablet I can help with that, along with helping plan my uncles funeral. As of right now, my uncle is still in the hospital but he is off of life support and they estimate him passing within hours to a couple days. 

I'm already struggling to help my partner as I can't sell much until I can do art work or something else, now having my uncle on his deathbed has made things so much harder. We don't know how medical bills will go, nor do we know if he's gonna be cremated or actually have a funeral. If anyone can help, at the very least keep us in your thoughts. 

Thank you so much, and I hope everyone has a good day. 

Update: As of a couple hours ago, my uncle sadly passed away. My family is taking it pretty roughly right now, but imma find every way possible to help them and keep everyone strong.

https://www.paypal.me/Crow202