FreeBeg

Full Version: Out of power for 5 days single mom of 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out with a heavy heart during an incredibly challenging time for my family. We've been living in our current residence for 4 years, and unexpectedly, our landlord turned off our electricity, violating our lease agreement. We suspect this decision was made due to my two toddlers, as he has recently expressed he no longer wishes for children to reside here. Update: electric company says I can pay $458 balance of the landlords to be able to get power back on, I do not have the funds for that as I am struggling from broken eye sockets from fleeing a DV relationship so I am in disability with very limited income.

Our power has been out for now going on 5 days, and with it, our ability to heat our home and water. All the food we had has spoiled. I'm asking for help to purchase two space heaters and a battery-operated boiler from Walmart to keep my little ones warm and to have some hot water. The total cost comes to $167.43.

I understand times are tough for many, and I'm in a position where I have to ask for help from the kindness of strangers. If you can help in any way or even share this post, I would be immensely grateful. Every little bit helps, and my primary concern is the well-being of my children. Thank you for taking the time to read our story and for any assistance you can provide.

Cash app: $tokenher