FreeBeg

Full Version: help for me and my wife and daughter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 years ago I lost my job lost my home lost everything , im from California, living in Mexico ,I had no where to live for me and my family , so I moved in to my wife's parents home in baja ,  I'm a US citizen living across the border , Im trying to move my family to the State of Utah , because the cartel situation is getting bad every day . A month ago on my way to the store in Mexico I came a Cross a dead body , had no legs no arms and the head was chopped off on top of the dead body's chest in public that was a head call I should not be in this place , it's not safe , I need to get out of hear I haven't gotten paid  I've been working people ready gig's for 32 bucks a day to make ends meat , I need 250  to get my wife and daughter out of this place I should not be hear this is not my country I want to go back to my country to the state of Utah , if anyone is willing to help me with anything , I will owe you with my life  . Please ?.       https://cash.app/$Fl0r3s89