FreeBeg

Full Version: In Need Of Financial Assistance To Have A Second Chance With Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in need of $90,000 to have a second chance at life. Post covid, my family of 4 has gone through tough times financially. During that time, my wife and I had to basically use our credit cards to pay for everything, which includes car insurance, food, the kids' tuitions, and other basic necessities. As you would imagine, this method had spiraled out of control over a span of time as we were barely able to pay for the minimum payment amount due or a little more when we were able. As the feds have increased the interest rates and inflation has hit hard the past years, it has been more than difficult to get back on our feet on our own.

Besides having full time jobs, we have tried odd jobs, side gigs, and whatever we can in order to erase the debt that we have accumulated out of basic needs over the years. I have prayed to my higher power daily and even tried to manifest a life where we can be financially stable again daily in hopes that a miracle would appear. The money requested is simply to payoff our unsecured debts so that we may have a new starting point and chapter in our lives. With our current financial situation, we are in danger of losing our house, and I fret and stress everyday what more could follow.

While I was doing research online in order to find more odd jobs, I came across this site. I hope that this is a calling from God that someone somewhere will receive this message and provide the financial assistance that I have dearly needed for so long. If this message reaches such a person and they end up helping, I know that my prayers has finally been answered by a guardian angel. I hope that this message will reach such a person with a kind heart that knows that they will be giving someone else and their family a second chance to live properly again. Per the instructions on this site, I have created and am including mypal.me link below. Thank you and God bless.

paypal.me/LongNguyenTX