FreeBeg

Full Version: In need of funds to pay down debt due Sept 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Hello. My name is Jimmie Lee and I am a US citizen currently living in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Me and my vietnamese girlfriend, Linh, want to open an animal shelter/pet shop in Ho Chi Minh. We love animals, especially dogs and cats. However, my girlfriend opened a bar/restaurant in late 2019 about one hour away from Ho Chi Minh in her hometown. She took out loans totaling around 2 billion vietnamese dong (around $85,000) from friends of her family. She wanted to make enough money to open a pet store, which is her lifelong dream. However, because of COVID, she had to close her business because Vietnam was locked down for over a year. She had just opened it and she tried to sell it but no one wanted to purchase it during the COVID pandemic. The loan was backed by her father's land where he grows vegetables and sells them. Her father recently sold 1 billion dong (around $42,000) of his land to help her pay down the debt. By the end of September, she has to pay around $13,000 or her father may lose his land. The rest of her debt is due by the end of February 2024. We only need help for the amount which is due by the end of September ($13,000). We are both animal lovers and my girlfriend has 3 dogs of her own and one of her dogs just gave birth to 5 puppies over this past weekend. Many people suffered during the COVID pandemic and I myself incurred debts teaching English in South Korea during the pandemic. I currently teach English here in Vietnam but my income is not enough to pay off her debts. My girlfriend works in a spa and she doesn't earn much. We have asked our family and friends for help but to no avail. We are both very ethical people. My girlfriend prays at a Buddhist temple daily near her work. We both want to eventually do good things and give back to our communities. We are asking for $13,000 or whatever amount you are comfortable with donating to us. I sincerely appreciate you reading my message. Again, many people suffered during the pandemic including us. Please send any donations  to my girlfriend's PayPal account: @Nguyenthinhungoc

I unfortunately cannot access PayPal in Vietnam because I am not a Vietnamese citizen and I do not have a bank account here. Thank you kindly again for taking time o to reading my message. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to email me at jimmie747@yahoo.com. 

Sincerely, Jimmie Lee.

• Delete
  • Move to