FreeBeg

Full Version: help my dog and I recover from our first house fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day to you all. My name is Brad Plasky along with my best friend and service dog, Bristol, and we have experienced and survived our first and set only house fire.
Imagine if you will, being 36, things are shaping up, life is swell, then suddenly it’s pulled from beneath you like a rug. Well on July 12th, 2023 that happened to us. We lost everything, from my tools to my childhood collectibles and clothes. But it didn’t stop there…..

the next 7 week would prove just as disastrous by losing my job and my car in the same week leaving us homeless out of the blue, a life I don’t know how to live. The struggle is real and terrifying. I’ve been attacked, robbed, beat up. I simply can’t take it anymore!

so I call out to anyone and everyone that can and will donate to my cause, my tragedy, my story. Money raised will help me retrieve my car or another, as well as put us back in our own home. Also catch up on bills and regain some lost materials (clothes, dog bed, etc). Please and thank you. With your help, a man and his pup can start to live again in peace and rebuild what was suddenly taken from them. I always say, “if you can. And it’s within reason, you should” 

Payment types below

PayPal.me/BradPlasky
$nobodylikesyou98