FreeBeg

Full Version: Live stricks again kick me when im down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all
so live hit again i need same money ok i need a lot of money to fix my car 
i resently lost my job and im trying too start a business building and designing noise reduction encloshers for generators
in south africa nearly every home has a generator and in an estate or complex there noisy that is where i com in i make them less noisy and for your next door nabour and u too liove with ' not that easy' but it can be done and my car is a must too get too clients and asses the seroundings and area the generator run in order to give them the corect encloser for where it run 'every one i have built has not been the same' so a i need to treat every client difrantly. i need my car to get around get supplys and do my estamits . i have just rebuild the engin and replace the transmition and that all costed me a littel over R30000, last month the engin droped a valve and dameged the cylinder head i now have too look for a second hand engin and that is goiung too cost me R20000 and if i can not get too my client i can not bring in money too do this on top of that my dad past away from an accedint in witch he was crushed between a truck and a wall trying too jump start it a week after that my girfriend at the time cheated on me with her boss and we had plans to run and start this bissnis together then now my car so i lost my dad my girlfriend and my car all in one month

IM ASKING FOR HELP
 i need this money too sort out my car so i can bring in same money to pay for every month thing like the hous , food, electricity ,water and so on .
things are getting real hard in South Africa and im real struggeling and can real use the help and im not one to ask for help so this is not so easy seeing i do everything my self.
so 
PLEASE IF U HAVE ANTHING TOO SPEAR SEND IT MY WAY I PROMMIS IT WILL NOT GO TOO WAEST
MY paypal info
@chriscandoit
paypal