FreeBeg

Full Version: PLEASE ! Urgent support needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear kind hearted friends,

My name is Ecaterina Sokol , aged 58, living alone, in poor health condition and in desperate need of urgent financial support.
I live in Timisoara, a city located in western Romania.

At this point of my life I have absolutely no one to turn to and am going through an ordeal which is difficult to imagine, a cage-like situation.
All my family members have died, I have cared and provided for each of them during their years of suffering and illness and I have organised and supported all the funerals. All these years meant enormous expenses which I had to support. The last one that I lost was my mother, she died in 2019, after a long and horrific illness.
Meanwhile, other sorrows added to our situation. We lost our home due to a change of legislation in Romania, and the impossibility to pay a decent rent determined us to “live” in an abandoned car for about 1 year, without a minimum of living conditions. During that year, my mother’s health deteriorated irremediably and she got varicose ulcer on her both legs, associated with a serious heart condition, asthma and kidney failure. I myself got pneumonia and also developed a cardiac condition. Still, we tried to go on in life as we could. At that time I was working as receptionist at Cmed Clinical Services and somehow we pulled through.
After a while we rented an apartment in an old house, without any commodities or even the bare necessities being met but we had a roof above us and a shelter. Unfortunately my mother required hospitalization repeatedly and she became very ill, her cardiopathy and varicose ulcer put her in impossibility to move and she also showed signs of Alzheimer’s. By the end of 2019 my mother passed away, holding my hand, her eyes full of tears and with a last sigh she uttered: “I leave you totally alone in this world...I’m leaving now …” I will never forget and overcome the grief and pain and deep sorrow of those moments.
My job as receptionist at Cmed Clinical Services was reduced during the pandemic and I became unemployed. Also my health deteriorated seriously.
I wasn’t able to pay my debts, I wasn’t able to provide for myself, I was forced to take more and more loans in order to survive. I got Covid twice but I recovered, thank God!
I tried to find a job but my state of poor health doesn’t allow me to perform hard physical work. Finally, on January 11 2023 I was hired as administrative officer at Easy Asset Management company. It is a good job , I like what I do, I enjoy interacting with people, offering advice and support. But I earn the minimum wage, 1850 lei per month (370 $). All of this salary goes on paying interest and quota of the loans. I am in the situation of not being able to buy the regular treatment of my medical condition, I am not able to provide proper food, not being able to pay utilities. I was forced to give up running water and heating system (enduring cold in winter) and scarcely use electricity.

If I could pay off my debts I would be able to survive with my poor monthly income. As for now I see no solution.
The hardest part of all is to ask for help but I see no other way to survive.

Thank you with all my heart! God bless you and your dear ones !

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to write at [email=sokolecaterina@gmail.com]sokolecaterina@gmail.com[/email]
PayPal account : paypal.me/ecaterinasokol
Bank Account: RO19OTPV190001577671EU01
OTP BANK TIMISOARA CIRCUMVALATIUNII

Edit cover photo

Annemarie Ecaterina Sokol

@ecaterinasokol
My debts are as follows:
ING Bank – 12083 $

COLTERM – 333.33 $
Private Loan – 437.50$
Viva Credit – 282.56 $
Credit Fix – 397.35 $
Hora Credit 419.43 $
Icredit – 419.43 $
7Credit – 618.10 $
BC Rapide – 176.60 $
Axi Credit – 573.95 $

Total 15741.25 $

I think you are the only ones capable of helping me with the current situation and I also think (considering the structured and riguros way of giving) that you are willing to improve the life of others for a greater purpose - improving mankind's general development.

Thank you !

Annemarie Ecaterina Sokol from Timisoara, Romania
Tel. +40748958106
[email=sokolecaterina@gmail.com]sokolecaterina@gmail.com[/email]