FreeBeg

Full Version: Mental Health Issues has caused our crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Howdy all,[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]My name is Dirk and I never imagined I would find myself in a position where I'd need to reach out for financial assistance, yet life has taken an unexpected turn for me and my family.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Up until recently, I served as a correctional officer, a job I took pride in and committed myself to. However, life doesn't always go as planned. My beloved wife, the rock of our family, began facing serious mental health challenges. She was diagnosed with anxiety, depression, and, most critically, schizophrenia. Her battle with these conditions hasn’t been easy; the episodes, the hospital visits, the therapies, they've all taken a toll on her and our family. I have done what I could to keep my 2 boys away from it as much as possible.  [/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Being there for her and our sons and ensure their safety, I had to miss several days at work. Despite my best intentions and dedication to my job, the missed days accumulated, ultimately leading to the loss of my job.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Today, I find myself behind on rent, with bills piling up, and the ever-looming fear of what the next day might bring. The financial strain only adds to the emotional and mental stress our family is already under.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I understand that everyone has their struggles, and there are countless deserving individuals out there. All I ask is for a moment of your compassion and, if possible, any financial assistance you can provide. Your support, no matter how big or small, will make a significant difference to us during this challenging period.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]For those unable to donate, your prayers, positive thoughts, or even sharing our story can make a world of difference.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you from the depths of my heart for taking the time to read our story. Your kindness, in any form, is a beacon of hope for us.[/font]

paypal.me/DirkReeves
$baldguy9