FreeBeg

Full Version: Divorced Mother Of Two Is Needing Help For Car Repairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Kind People,

I've never have asked anyone for money outside of my family, but I have no option. I got divorced about 6 months ago and I had no idea how I was going to pay the bills. He was ordered to pay child support, but to this day I haven't gotten even a penny from him.

Well I was searching online for some kind of work and show a company called DoorDash, so I applied and been working for them for about 4 months. Everything was going good until I let me friend barrow my car. It was late in the evening and I was done working for that day, so I let her use it.

About 3 hours later she called me saying there was a bunch of steam coming from under the hood. I have towing on my insurance so I had it hauled to a garage I have been dealing with for years. I called him to let him know my car was on the way to his garage. He said he'll check it out the next day and let me know something.

He called me and said the water pump must have started leaking when she had it out, but he said the bad part was she kept driving it until it got so hot the motor shut down. He said it blew the head gasket, cracked the head and damaged the timing chain and guilds. I asked about the price and he stated for labor and parts it would be $3,200 to repair.

I called other place and most didn't want the job and the rest was $4,500 or more. Without my car I have no idea what to do. I'm so afraid that we'll become homeless and I'll get my two boys taken from me.

So if you could please help, I'll be forever grateful. No matter how little you can help me with, it'll sure help. Below is my CashApp link if the link doesn't work I'll also list my user name.

Thank you so so much for reading this and sorry it's so long. My payment info is below,

https://cash.me/$Marsbiz2010

CashApp Username= $Marsbiz2010

Thanks again...

Below is how my motor looks right now.

MOTOR-PIC-2
Any help at all would really help.

Thank you.
I made it easier to help me out, if you can by making a PayPal link. Thank you in advance.

https://paypalme/needingyourhelp