FreeBeg

Full Version: Drowning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I suppose this is where I tell you my story. Unfortunately it’s a long one. 

When I was 14 years old I lost my paternal grandmother to cancer. We were very close. 2 years later my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I need you to understand that I grew up with 2 older brothers and a very chauvinistic father. Essentially I was the one who took over cooking and cleaning. 
when I was 16 I met a boy. He wasn’t a smart choice. I moved out of home. Worst decision ever. Essentially I threw my whole life down the gutter including a stint in prison. 

Fast forward to 2023, I’m trying to get my life back on track. I moved back in with my terminal mother to help care for her. Im working part time but can’t get any debt due to my Debt IX agreement from meeting the wrong dude, buying the wrong house, going to prison, missing payments and him owing me $80k+ I’ll never see again. Right now I need help with my debt, my mum needs help with her terminal illness including medicinal fees and carer support and ultimately my mental health doesn’t know how much more I can take…

paypal.me/ellefalkenberg