FreeBeg

Full Version: Need a Life Saving 3 Month Loan of $1 300
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was laughing to myself a few days ago from the time I am writing this. I saw a tweet that said ’remember when you were young, and your dream was to grow up and help other people and now you are old and you the one who needs help’. Sad tweet but it encapsulates my life to date. I am a 39-year-old African male, once divorced, with one child. I am currently unemployed (lost my job in January 2022), staying at my young brother’s house with his family (and I am the first born, he is the last, talking about inverted roles). Everything I have tried has failed and my driving need is to move out and have my own life that’s independent. This need is so bad it led me to depression and suicidal thoughts last year. What keeps me going is my son who stays with his mother in another country who can’t visit me, and I can’t visit him due to my current financial circumstances. I don’t want to write too much of a sob story even though my life has just been one big sob. I am hardworking by nature. I still want to help others but before that I need help myself. I need more of a loan than a pure handout. Why? Because I have a plan. I used to be a high school teacher till I lost my job and during that time I learnt how to trade forex. This is hard to do and in the 5 years of learning I have learnt more in the last 18 months than in the previous 3 and a half years. I guess this has been due to having more time on my hands (the only positive thing out of the last 18 months).

I now have a trading plan that I have personally demo tested (and live traded with small amount of $10) that will allow me to make money relatively quickly to enable to attain financial independence and pay back any divine (yes, divine, because I shall pray about this) helper that is led to reading this. In short, a loan of USD$1 300 will suffice and I can pay it back at the end of the third month after receiving said loan. If you do not want this money back, then if you help me, I am willing to direct it to any other cause that you would like me to direct it to as giving is always better than receiving. A summary of my needs is like this for four months till financial independence:
Costs (Current and Anticipated)
Current:
1.      I am giving my son around $80/month currently since I do not have money. I would like to give him at least $500/month and more as my financial situation improves.
2.      I will need $120 for my personal needs right whilst I am staying with my brother and his family.
Anticipated:
1.      Renting a bachelor's apartment with full wi-fi (for my online forex trading) and dependable electricity (I live in an African country where dependable electricity is a luxury) -$700
2.      Food, basic amenities bills’, my son, clothing, and basic furniture-a table and chair for trading, small stove, kettle, bed etc.-$1 000.

Monthly Costs:                 $1 700.

My Intended Plan:
Loan Capital Required: USD $1300
Breakdown:       USD $300:          For withdrawal charges of received money and charges for depositing
money into my trading account.
Withdrawals.
                                USD $1000:        Deposited into my trading account.

Trading Plan- (Short summary. For a more detailed account I can avail it if requested):
Month 1 (Starting Balance: $1 000)
1.             3 successful trades a week.
2.             Risking 3% of trading account balance.
3.             Target weekly profit: $270.
4.              Month end profit: $ 1000 (I have excluded $80 from this due to either not meeting the exact target or needing emergency funds at the end of the month).
5.             Month end trading balance: $2 000.

Month 2 (Starting Balance: $2 000)
6.             3 successful trades a week.
7.             Target weekly profit: $340.
8.              Month end profit: $ 1100 (I have excluded $360 from this due to either not meeting the exact target or needing emergency funds at the end of the month).
9.             Month end trading balance: $3 000.

Month 3 (Starting Balance: $3 000)
10.         3 successful trades a week.
11.         Target weekly profit: $435.
12.          Month-end profit: $ 1 500 (I have excluded $240 from this due to either not meeting the exact target or needing emergency funds at the end of the month).
13.         $1300 paid back to you divine helper.
14.         Month end trading balance: $3 200.
15.         In my fourth month my weekly target will be $550 which will give me $2 200/month which will enable me to earn $1 700/month required for myself and my son’s upkeep whilst allowing for the growth of my trading account.

v Please note that I am willing to send weekly screenshots of my progress to whoever helps me should you wish for it.
v IF YOU CAN ONLY HELP WITH LESS THAN $1 300 I WILL JUST ADJUST THE ABOVE CALCULATIONS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT YOU WILL HELP WITH

Thank you for getting this far in reading this. May God bless you for that. Should you want to have more information please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp (+27 83 984 3085) or via email at [email=chimzree@gmail.com]chimzree@gmail.com[/email] (if you email me please notify me via WhatsApp if urgent as I check this email twice a week only). If you are interested in helping me thank you. My options for receiving any help is either through my PayPal: paypal.me/reemasters or funds being sent via World Remit, Western Union or any other major international money transfer company to myself. For the latter I will gladly send you details when we talk.
God Bless you.