FreeBeg

Full Version: In Desperate Financial Need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello                                              

My name is Jason and im in dire need of financial assistance. We were a happy family of 5  a few months back! But since my wife ran off and left us Im now a struggling single father of three, already so far behind with two car payments a house payment plus all utiltiies and  a lot of extra time off of work(7yr old with Retts Disorder level 3). already lost the house, have to be out this week, and forfieted one vehicle as theres only one driver. Lost my job due to not being there. Just trying to get utulities caught up so i can rent a place soon and be able to  stay afloat as we are moving into a hotel for now. Working with housing and local resources but its slow and im outta time with 3 jkids under 12 to take care of. Have the job situation figured out  but the default on house loan and it going into foreclosure has killed any chance of a loan.anything and everything helps, just want to feed my kids and give them a decent place to live! 

Thank you

Jason

paypal.me/JC4667