FreeBeg

Full Version: Family in urgent need of help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a single mother raising three teenagers, I have recently found myself in an incredibly challenging situation. Despite having a good job with a decent salary, I was forced to find a new rental on short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately, the new rental turned out to be in an appalling condition - filthy, with dried cat feces scattered around and the garage and basement filled with the landlord's belongings.
To make matters worse, we were unable to get the gas turned on due to a faulty water heater emitting dangerous levels of CO2 and gas fumes which left us without hot water. Despite the issues, the landlord refused to lower the rent accordingly.
As if these challenges weren't enough, my salary was significantly reduced, causing financial strain on our family. Consequently, my son has become depressed and has stopped attending school. This situation led to a call from the Department of Family Services (DFS), further worsening our situation.
Adding insult to injury, my fiancé has been falsely accused by his ex and is currently in jail. I have had to scrape together legal fees to help him and in the process, lost my job. As a result, I was unable to pay rent and we have been evicted from our home without any money or anywhere to go.
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, the police came and did a lockout on our home and the landlord has refused to allow us in to get any of our belongings. 
I am reaching out today in desperate need of help. We are currently homeless and have nowhere else to turn. 
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Nikki 

https://cash.app/$NikkikkiN