FreeBeg

Full Version: Homeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was giving a house by a wonderful friend who's sister went behind her back and sold the house right from under me and my son so as I'm talking to the sister that's selling the house I'm telling her that she is going to make a 11 year old child homeless and that we don't have any family out here she didn't care at all we been living in that house for 7 years never missed a payment and on top of it she showed up to my job telling my co-workers that I'm not who they think I am and one of these days he will rob you guys and they let me go so no I have no place to stay no job so I came here to see if I can get some help my Cash app is $916ohsoreal42 I appreciate anybody that comes along and help ke and my son I promise everybody that helps me and my son i will post the new home or apartment or whatever we can get i got my son staying with a friend and im staying on the streets like as long as i know my son have a roof over his head im fine ill stay anywhere