FreeBeg

Full Version: We Are Worthy Of a New, Beautiful Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Reader,

My name is Amy.  I will not write about my past, my childhood and marriage traumas, or my present problems and limitations.
Instead, I will use this opportunity to express my deep gratitude for all the blessings and wisdom that came through my traumatic experiences, and declare that I am now ready to open up and move on towards a beautiful, prosperous, exciting life!
I am getting a divorce and will soon move to another country, together with my beautiful 8 y.o. son. We are going to start from scratch. 
I am a gifted singer, with a soft and beautiful voice, I want to start making my own music in a professional studio, and collaborate with other gifted and awakened artists in the most creative, spiritual and humanitarian ways possible.
My son is a very bright young man. He is unschooler, but he really wants to enroll in a democratic school. We raised him in a small village, close to nature and animals, but he doesn't have enough kids to play and get creative with. We don't have a democratic school in Romania, that's why we have to move to another country. And I found the most beautiful place for him, a democratic school in Spain, where he is welcomed and can grow into an aware, wise, whole human being.
My wish is for a generous donation that could help us get started there (pay the school fees, rent an apartment, buy a car and be able to use it, buy nutritious, healthy food until I start making my own money, invest in my career), and, if possible, even a recurrent, monthly amount, that will help us feel safe and secure.

Demonstrative singing video: 
https://www.facebook.com/AmySoftVocalMus...642459679/

Meet my son when he was little:
https://www.facebook.com/AmySoftVocalMus...2541738431

My newest song lyrics (I own the COPYRIGHT!!!):

I see you child, I hear you child
I’m here whenever you need Me, ‘cause I love you
I am the sun, you are my ray
I’m here to light, you’re there to play
You’re doing great, I’m proud of you,
I love you

I’m always here, just think of me
Just look inside your heart and you’ll find me, I’ll never leave
You’re part of Me, I’m part of you
I’ll always see and guide you through
Your days and nights, your laughs and cries.
I love you

Chorus:
You precious child, just know that you’re worthy
You’re good enough, deserving of all things
Follow your bliss, have joy for life
And shine your light, and dance and smile
And play with ease, cause that’s what life’s all about

I’ll always BE, your soul’s eternal too
Don’t fear and live to the fullest, just trust your heart
Your dream’s my wish, have faith in it
I’ll help you start and accomplish it
I have your back, I’ll stand by you
I love you

And here's a short that you can share with other generous people:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qbrlEzB0xqE

Thank you so much for your time!!! God bless you!

PayPal.Me/AmySoftVocalMusic
Revolut: @amymusic