FreeBeg

Full Version: Please, help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm writing to ask for assistance. This is my first time doing something like this. I came up with this idea in the hopes that someone out there can relate to me or help me in some little manner.

To give you some context, living in the Philippines can be challenging, especially if you were born without a golden or silver spoon in your mouth.

My grandmother raised me, my two siblings, and one cousin because our parents abandoned us to avoid their parental responsibilities. However, I am grateful that my grandmother raised me well.

I studied hard to ensure that I would have a solid job to help my sick grandmother. God has been gracious to me. We were thriving, still living paycheck to paycheck but grateful for His favors every day.

My siblings left, and I have taken on all obligations since then. The medications, the hospitalization, and the bills. Everything. I'm taking out loans left and right just to make sure my grandmother isn't worried about where we'll get some money.

Then came 2020. My granny had covid. In fact, I did as well. But I never cared to look after myself because my grandmother was my top priority. In addition to her covid, she had kidney failure and required dialysis three times a week. Because she had covid, she needed to be in a different room (ICU) to receive dialysis. I took out loans once again to cover the cost of dialysis per session.

My granny made it through the covid. So did I. But the dialysis was still going on, and we needed more money because her heart was also failing. I kept paying debts online, then borrowed again because I was desperate for money. I continued the process of repaying my loans and reloaning from 2020 up to this year.

My grandmother died last June. She suffered a heart attack. I don't have any money for the funeral. So I took out another loan through the Philippines' online loan applications, also known as loan sharks. They will allow you to loan for a specified amount determined by their app, but you will never receive the same amount due to the so-called costs subtracted from the loan amount. You will also pay more than the amount of money simply for 7 days. How cruel, isn't it? But I had no choice but to take a chance. I had no choice at the time because I still owed money to the banks.

Then, since my grandmother's passing, I've been anxious because I was way too late for the loan's due dates. I've been harassed by phone calls and text messages, as well as calling my contact lists and shaming me on social media. I'm at a loss on what to do.

I'm appealing to your generous hearts to assist me in repaying my loans. Even a tiny donation will go a long way. I am still hopeful. I'm still hoping for the best. ?
Here's my PayPal:

https://www.paypal.me/SheenaRaymundo

Thank you so much for your help.