FreeBeg

Full Version: Hello I am new here and looking to get help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this site after looking up "panhandling online." In about a week my rent will be due again. Plus, I have a utility bill coming up. I have some time but I am looking for help from those who are willing to give it. I've had a rough time this month. My EBT benefits were taken from me by someone. I've been waiting over two weeks to get them back. Thankfully I've had some neighbors help me out and I am ok on food right now. I've been looking for work and filling out applications online. I had a virtual interview for Target. I received an email recently that they rejected me for both applications and interviews. I was surprised though that I got an interview the same day. I'm still applying to places. I'm starting up a business with graphic tees and I am working alongside an underground hip hop artist who is into graphic tees as well. I'm just trying to make sure that I don't get another 3 Day Pay Or Quit like I did this month. Anything that you can give helps and it is appreciated. If you need any clarification or verification I am willing to answer your questions. Thank you!

https://paypal.me/mstieme?country.x=US&locale.x=en_USĀ 

CashApp: $cartoonnuke