FreeBeg

Full Version: Change my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a 55 yr. old single woman who is currently unemployed, broke and now living with my family. I never dreamed that this is where I would be at my age, but life isn't always fair, and things happen that are beyond our control I'm choosing to get back up and move forward. I just need a jump start to help me reach my goals and get back on my feet. I have also recently developed some health issues that have limited my abilities physically. I do however have a brain in my head. With that being said I am seeking financial assistance for education/training and related expenses. The training is $700 and a decent laptop $450 the total is $1150.

Upon completion of the training as an asset recovery agent I will start employment as an independent contractor working remotely from home. This is an ideal situation for me given my health issues plus giving me back my financial independence so that I am no longer a burden to my family or anyone else.

This is not something I am doing on a whim I've done a lot of research into the different job opportunities and schooling options. I believe this is the best suited opportunity for me, I just lack the funds to move forward with my plan for financial stability and independence. It doesn't seem like a lot but this small contribution would forever change my life for the better. Your help would also have a trickle affect because the help given to me will give me the knowledge and ability to help others while helping myself. Your generosity will affect the lives of many people not just one.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PayPal.me/JamieW2