FreeBeg

Full Version: Disabled couple seeking mobile home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is Carrie I am a legally blind 45 year old woman and married to a disabled man as well. We are in a pretty tough situation right now I have all of the details written in my story on GoFundMe but we're trying to secure a permanent home for ourselves here in California on the Central Coast and I've come up with part of the money only $975 but it's a start however I need some more help and I have about 2 weeks to 3 weeks time to get the rest of the money together to purchase a mobile home and put it on the land that we've chosen.
I've done a lot of research on the subject and I've come up with a way for us to buy a home with our own land on the Central Coast of California for about 60 to 75 grand and that's a completely unheard of but I've really been digging deep and working hard on this so I just need a little bit of help to get it going
And now I know that somebody who is going to help us is going to ask me how I'm going to keep this going well my husband is still working even though he's disabled he's running his own small business and he's planning on doing that as long as he can. I also have enrolled in college this year this will be the first time I've ever gone to college and I'm taking some computer it classes and getting my certificate but that's going to take me a few months to get through so I am working on a long-term way to handle future expenses as far as keeping it up and as far as property tax and whatnot is concerned
I'm trying to stay very positive I'm sure there's a lot of people in the same position as I am and I realize it may be difficult to secure the funds that I need to not end up in a tent again.
It's been a good 8 years since I had to sleep outside and I really not looking forward to having to do that again. Our situation just sort of crumbled around us as my husband got injured by dropping a tractor blade on his foot at work last year and his workman's comp case has been in court for the last year with a lot of hold ups and problems and we've never even gotten the money that we were supposed to get for him for disability for the whole year so we've been struggling and we do have a lawyer it's just not moving forward very quickly. So because of all of the things that have happened and a lot of them are not within our control we've ended up having to move fairly soon and we don't have anywhere to go now with both of us being disabled it's going to be really tough for us to try and make it in a tent I don't know if we can anyhow any help that anyone is willing to extend would be greatly appreciated and I will do anything I can to repay the kindness
Thank you for considering my case I am attaching my GoFundMe Link at the bottom as well as my PayPal link. GoFundMe link has the story in more detail and it breaks down the financial distribution of the money that I'm asking for. 
paypal.me/GDavis798
https://gofund.me/da1a3d99