FreeBeg

Full Version: Humbe Disabled Veteran & Single Mom to Special Needs Son
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, my name is Aubrey, and first let me say God Bless you for helping others and that I am very happy for you that you are fortunate enough to be able to do that. I can imagine that it does your heart so much good.  Next, I'd like to thank you in advance for reading and considering my request. I am a single mom to my son, his name is Eban, he just turned 12 and hes special needs.  He is attending a private school for special needs students here in Pensacola where we live, and he really loves going to school there, which is an answer to our prayers because he struggled very much in public school and it was a nightmare.  He has been awarded a scholarhship that pays the majority of the tuition and fees, but i end up owing 600 dollars each month to pay the difference.  I am a disabled Army veteran and unable to work, and I do get compensation every month that pays the bills but thats it.  I am very grateful for that money please dont get me wrong, but its just not enough, and i have applied for 100% disability but its a long process.  We have been relying on my parents for help and i dont want to burden them anymore, so I have been trying everything I can to get some help for us.  I also have to pack my son lunch for school every day, and I dont get food stamps or anything so im struggling to buy groceries as well.  Please, if you are able to help us I would be so grateful, and it would be so nice for my son to see his mom smiling and being able to enjoy life with him instead of stressed and worried about money all the time. Thank you so much.