FreeBeg

Full Version: Any help will be very much appreciated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day

My name is Brett and I am from Cape Town in South Africa. I have not been paid now for 5 months as the business that I work for cannot pay me a salary. Jobs are hard to find in South Africa. I am 52 Years old and the time of the year, now, November,  makes it harder as well for me to find another job.  I have used up all my savings and I have lost much to try and keep afloat and to live. I have now been given notice to leave the place where I have been living since 2007. I have nowhere to go, have no money whatsoever and most days I go hungry. 

My situation is now dire and to be homeless in South Africa is not a good idea. Thieves, muggers, and the like pray on anyone!!! Elderly people and the poor especially. I am now at the point where I have to ask for some help. 

if you are able to help me financially in any way that you can, I will be very grateful indeed!!! This has been a humbling, scary and frightening experience for me. I am hoping to get back onto my feet by latest February of 2024. I cannot do this by myself, I have tried and I am failing.

Thank you!!!

Kind regards

Brett