FreeBeg

Full Version: an immigrant and her sisters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening, with a lot of nervousness and with a translator, I write these words and I would really like it to work. I will write a story about part of my story. I am 51 years old. I arrived in the United States 8 years ago, married and with two children, one grown and the other younger. 3 years ago. I separated from my husband after 18 years of marriage and I confess that it has not been easy to stay afloat financially. I work about 3 jobs but they only serve to try to keep up with the bills and I send money to my parents to help them with their food so I can never save something always comes up to pay last year was a very hard year for me due to medical issues I lost my job and just got into more debt this year has been a little better but I still live carrying debts but it's not me We were happily only 6 sisters in my country, each one had to emigrate to different places and we all helped our parents and unfortunately my father died 5 months ago, his absence has been very hard since it was in the plans to bring him to visit and he died a month before Coming after he died, I found out that he had cancer and he didn't want to tell us anything so as not to worry us about the money because he thought we couldn't pay and it wasn't even because of the money, but in our country the medical issue is very precarious like that. He decided to keep quiet and endure as much as he could and it was very hard because he was a man who spoke to us first thing in the morning to wish us a successful day. We spoke 3 and 4 times a day from the day I arrived in this country and his absence is very painful. and for his funeral expenses I went into more debt than I already was, but it doesn't matter, he was my father and I would do it 10 times more. He was the man who gave me the education, the love and the values that I have today, I loved him and I will always love him, the case It's just that out of 6 sisters, 4 will manage to come to Miami and spend Christmas with me, some can contribute a little more than others, but the truth is that one of my sisters who comes, I haven't seen her for 10 years and I'm so excited for the day that I haven't seen to arrive. It's time for December to come to hug her and be with my other 2 sisters, but my request is a help for me to be able to cover my bills for the month of December and January since I know that I won't be able to work like I do until now and I'm worried about not to be able to pay my bills and I know that this is not a reason to ask for help but no matter how hard I work I can't make more money and every time I have less time to do it if anyone wants to collaborate God knows I will thank you from the bottom of my soul I just want to being with my sisters and welcoming the year with them, thank you from the bottom of my heart
https://paypal.me/carolaYOP?country.x=US&locale.x=es_XC