FreeBeg

Full Version: Last resort. Don't know where else to turn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! i realize this is one of many requests on here and I truly appreciate you taking the time to read this thread. I've never done anything like this before but I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm out of options and have nowhere else to turn. I've got no help unfortunately.

A little back story on me. I have been out of work since the end of July 2021. My dad died August 2021 and I had to move home to Mn from Pa to take care of his estate with my brother.

Unfortunately about 9 months into my time back home I had to emergently leave the situation I was in and ended up back in Pa. Thankful my bestie let me stay with her and her family until I could get back on my feet.

So, back to my time back home. Since I had to leave so quick I had to put everything I own into a storage unit. My stuff as well as my parents things went in. I left with only a suitcase.

So, now it's the end of November and I'm stuck. I am unable to get any sort of assistance from anywhere since I am single and have no children and I'm not a senior citizen. I'm grateful my rent is paid up until January and I am able to get food from snap. I also do not have a car. It died in May and that's only added to my difficulty. The town I live in is super small with two stoplights so there aren't many places to work. I've applied at every place I can think of here in town and no one is hiring. This county doesn't have public transport so finding work out of town is a no go sadly.

I am writing this today because my storage unit back home is going to be auctioned off November 27th. I had just enough money saved to keep it paid up until the end of August this year but now I am freaking out and panicking. My whole life is in there. Everything I own, my life, my mom and dad's things. I've asked for help from friends and family members and they're unable to help me. If you know me, you know I hate asking for help. You know the old saying 1 step forward 2 steps back? That's the quote of my life. I've never been in this kind of situation before. Rock bottom and beyond. I know this seems like an odd request but things have only been going downwards and backwards for me these last couple years. I need something, anything no matter how big or small to give me some hope that things will be getting better for me and my situation until all the stars align and I get a job.

I've never been more sad and down. I can't lose that storage unit. Hindsight is 20/20. I wish I could have taken more things with me on my escape from Mn to Pa but it wasn't possible. I didn't think things would get this bad for me. 

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it wasn't to much of a ramble and makes some semblance of sense. I'm not the best at putting things into words.

If you're able to donate I'd appreciate it more than words can say.  My PayPal is listen below.

PayPal.me/ncarlson713

Take care,
Nicki