FreeBeg

Full Version: PLEASE HELP!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my name is Kam,

I’ve been working really hard to keep my life together and make ends meet. I was working two full time jobs at the start of this year and I lost one job in May that cost me nearly everything. I have been trying to stay on track while also looking for a second form of employment. I found out in August that I was pregnant again which has caused a pause in finding another full time job to go along with the one I already have. I lost my car tonight due to a repossession being sent out 7 days ago. I continued to live in my home through this struggle where me and my 12 yr old son were without water for 3 months. I was able to work up enough money to finally get it back on this month which cause me to fall further behind on my car. I really need help on getting my car back in which I’m sure will be at least 2000.00 and all I have right now is 400 of that before I get paid again on Friday. Any amount of donations will truly be greatful. I am at the end of my rope and I begging anyone that has a heart to please help.

My cash app is $ksh87 
My PayPal is https://www.paypal.me/mommyforever11
Please if someone can help I would be so thankful. I have never been in this position before and it hurts when you don’t have help from loved ones that you would help at the drop of a dime.