FreeBeg

Full Version: help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, in a previous post I took the liberty of writing with the faith that this would work since I have the hope of seeing my sisters that I haven't seen for 10 years but I think they only come to read and maybe just to relax or just to see how desperate we are and I confess that I am terrified, scared and worried and I know that I am a strong woman with a lot of courage and desire to continue working but when the debts overwhelm you and you don't have a shoulder to cry on or simply Someone who listens to you, I learned to let off steam by writing, maybe someone reads this and can help me. I just ask to catch up since with my job, which I do 3 jobs from dawn to night, I haven't managed to do it. I have debts that aren't even allowing me to save anymore. for my rent so this December 1st I don't know what else to do to solve it I hope someone can help me thank you and merry Christmas everyone

paypal.me/carolaYOP