FreeBeg

Full Version: It's OKAY to ask for help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I made a decision today to stop the insanity and try something different. For most of my life I've been on top. Good decisions, good results. My needs and wants fully met as I've always worked tirelessly to take care of me and my children.

2 years ago, everything changed, and I became unemployed. For about a year I was able to stay afloat, but that's not my story anymore. I no longer have my own residence and share a room with my son at a friend's place. Grocery is a luxury. For the most part is making a meal out of whatever is available.

Thankfully, I didn't leave behind a lot of debt. It's really just the day to day. I have my belongings in storage, car insurance, car payment, and a cell phone to maintain. Keeping gas in my car has also become a big expense because my commute to take my son to school is pretty far.

With this, I know I don't have the worst plight of the many you may learn of, but then again, the weight of the worries is its own heavy.

Any small or large amount you could provide is greatly appreciated. I truly look forward to the days I can return to being the giver. For now, however, I am open to receive.

It's ok to ask for help!! Sigh....

Grateful in advance! Thank YOU!

Donate to:
Cashapp:  TruthHealingCoachLLC  
Venmo:     @Tameca_Nicole