FreeBeg

Full Version: Need Help to buy Laptop and camera for online college courses for photography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is Crystal I'm 48 years old and have hit a serious rough patch I've never had to beg a stranger for money but this is now what I'm reduced to. I live on disability due to a bone disease called Fybrious Dysplasia. So I only get about 929.00 monthly barely enough to pay my bills let alone to buy anything extra. I really am good at taking pictures people say I have an eye for it and I want to start online classes for digital photography but will need to buy a laptop and Camera. Well this is what brings me to here. I'm praying someone will read this and help me out because without help i will never be able to start my classes. I'm looking for 2500$ it sounds like a crazy amount of money but that's what it's going to take for me to get this I have a account on Revolt and u can send me money to   revolut.me@theelouise
Also I have PayPal but no debit card for it so I can not use it I also have cash app. $TheeLouise09  If anyone can help me i promise to pay it forward.  Thanks so much I pray some reads this and helps me.