FreeBeg

Full Version: Christmas is around the corner Will some one please have it in there heart to help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again well it's thee Louise. Aka Crystal. I'm back yet again. I'm hoping someone will read my thread and understand that they You are my last and only Hope to get this $2500 for my Laptop and digital Photography camera. Without your help I'm going to still be posting on this thread like so many others still.asking for the money for me to buy these things and if there anything left over pay my propane bill. My prayer is that someone or many someone's with enough money will help everyone on this thread that needs help in one situation or another. I Feel For Each One of You and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers every night before bed. I'm not sure who the donators are that come to this site to read all these individuals need for money to help them but Please if you are reading mine please will u help me to get into college courses for photography? I promise u I will pay it forward and I'm not trying to scam anyone. I'm here because I truly need your financial assistance 
My funding names are. revolt.me@theelouise.  And. $TheeLouise09    PLEASE IF U HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY $2500 WILL U PLEASE HELP ME? I THANK YOU. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.