FreeBeg

Full Version: Homeless, waiting to be put out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 5 days before the sheriff comes to force me out into the streets.  I’ve asked my family and friends for help. There seems to be a lot of financial strain on everyone around me. I really need help. I can get back to work easily if I can at least not worry about where I am to sleep at night. I really need about 3000$ to get on my feet. I am not asking to be taken care of. I just need some help. The city of Chicago doesn’t have funds to help it homeless people that are born and raised here. If I go to the police station I am turned away because I am
Not a migrant. It’s very cold and I have never gone through something like this before. Any help will do. I need food and shelter my time is running out. My depression is taking over I really need this to work. Please help me turn my story into a testimony of love from human kind. My cash app is $tlt1946. $tlt1946 please help me??????????