FreeBeg

Full Version: Mother/Ulcerative Colitis Warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last few months have been incredibly stressful. I moved to a new location with my kids. New life, new partner, and within a few weeks I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. I spent almost a month in the hospital. After that all I've wanted was to be around the support of my friends and family back home. Also, where we currently live there is not enough services for my son who is 6 who has autism. This has been very stressful. I planned on moving back with my kids, then a few days ago my Jeep stopped working. Two shops later they still don't know if it's fixable. I am beyond stressed. I'm not working due to the ulcerative colitis. I have reached out to community organizations and I've had no luck. Where we are currently living is not a healthy situation and we just need to get back home. I am seeking assistance for either car repairs or moving money to get back home. Anything will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.  Heart https://paypal.me/junglejen83?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US