FreeBeg

Full Version: Please Stop and Read Me..Thank u..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes It's still me. Crystal. Aka. Thee Louise. I am asking for $2500 for a new laptop and digital Photography camera. And to get my driver's license back to.  I'm on disability due to a bone disease Fybrious Dysplasia and disability income sucks really. I barely have enough to pay Bills and I really want to take online college courses for photography.  I'm 48 but they say ur Never to old to get a college degree.so please if u are reading this and u can spare the money I can assure u I'm for real. I'm not lying about it. And I also will take $100 of the money I'm given and pay someones lay away so they can get there gifts out for Christmas for there kids. I'll come back on here and tell my story too if someone gives me this money and I know it's a lot but everything is sooo expensive anymore. Sad but true so have a good night and u can donate to me at. revolut.me@theelouise. Or.  $TheeLouise09 Thank and God bless ?